Sunday 15 May 2011

Kitten Availability!!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been working through the enquiries list. Andy and I are trying to make sure that everyone gets the kitten they want but we have been inundated with requests and emails.

If anyone does miss out on a kitten from our gorgeous Spring litters we are excited to announce that Fe is due at the beginning of June. The dad to the litter is the handsome TICA Champion Alexandrite Phoenix Mishka and they had some super kittens in their last litter, a real mixture of colours. I recently had an email from one of the mum's who adopted Georgii (one of the Red Silver boys) from Fe and Phoenix first litter and this is what she wrote
P.S. I am delighted to hear that you have plans to breed Phoenix and Fe again,I think anyone who wants to adopt a siberian should have a chance to live with 1 as adorable as my Georgii;)
So if you are interested in going on the waiting list for one of these gorgeous, friendly bundles of fur then please email me, kittens@alexandrite-siberian-kittens.co.uk

From Monday I will be in Gatwick on a course and won't be back until the weekend. I will have limited access to my email and won't be able to take calls during the day. Andy will be here looking after the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment