Wednesday 28 May 2014

Alexandrite Siberian Kittens

Just a quick update to say thank you to all the families who have signed up to the enquiry form. I have sent out a Welcome email to everyone.


I just need to say and I really hope to have not given the impression I don't like emails. That's not the case I've just found it hard to keep track of everyone's preferences. If you have any extra information or questions which aren't covered by the Welcome email and the FAQs on the blog then please email me, you can reply to the Welcome email that uses the main Alexandrite email address. 

Alexandrite Siberians

The kittens are doing well and are all being weaned now on to solids. Where have the last few weeks gone?!


Andy is hoping to get photos in the next week or so. We will then decide who is available at that point, some kittens might be kept as "under assessment" while we see how they develop. This means the kitten could be staying here but they could become available at a later stage. 


This lovely photo is of little Dottie (as we call her) I think it's another great photo taken by Andy. Dottie and her siblings have all been reserved and will be going off to their new homes in just over a week. We will miss these little monkeys!



No comments:

Post a Comment