Sunday 29 November 2009

Update & Kittens Available

Well it has been a horrible couple of weeks for me I am recovering from what seems to have now been Swine Flu and a Sinus infection. After going to the Elsecar show on the Saturday where I felt absolutely rotten, and shouldn't have gone, I have spent the last two weeks in the house feeling really poorly and I am still recovering. So my apologies if you have emailed me with news of our kitties in their new homes, I did appreciate the emails and I will reply, still trying to catch up with everything!

We had planned to go to the Supreme with Grumpy and Phoenix on exhibition but that was a no go :-( Poor Grumpy looks so handsome too and not forgetting handsome little man Phoenix, maybe next time...

We do still have kittens available, who are able to go to their new homes for Christmas. Once these kittens are gone we will be having a little break, so if you would like one of our beautiful Alexandrite Siberians please email me kittens@alexandrite-siberian-kittens.co.uk for details of who we have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment