Sunday 1 March 2009

Kittens new homes update!

Just a quick update on how Galina's boys are doing in their new homes...

Alexandrite Macy has settled in very well and Stephanie emailed me last Sunday to let me know how he was settling...

Hi Jo
I just thought that I would let you know that Macy has settled in well. He didn't like being in the basket much on the way home, so he sat on my lap the majority of the time.

He slept on my feet last night, and awoke me with a toe bite this morning. We seem to be best of mates already.

His favourite thing at the moment is chasing his toy mice, then picking them up and carrying them around in his mouth, he is playing fetch with James at the moment, which I am amazed at! He is all causing havoc with my dried plants. He is a proper little tinker.

He's a really loud purrer, which I love, and I can't thank you enough for letting us have him. He really is the most perfect cat I have ever known!!!

I'll send you some pic's as soon as I can.
Stephanie


Alexandrite Zyler is also settling in his new home and his new mum Vanessa emailed me to let us know...

Hi Jo
I hope you are well. Zyler is such an amazing little boy, very playful but also very affectionate, with the loudest purr ever! He is such a cutie! We just love him!!
Thanks so much
Vanessa




No comments:

Post a Comment