Sunday 17 October 2010

New Photo Album on Flickr

It has been a tough week for me, my cold turned into a stinker which hasn't helped with my recent run of bad health which is very frustrating as this year I really wanted to get on with the website and continue to show but I haven't been able to do either. Therefore in order to help me quickly upload photos to the web I have created a new Album on Flickr, here is the link


I have started by creating photo sets for
  • Our Cats
  • Black Silver Tabby Siberian Kittens
  • Black Silver Tabby and White Siberian Kittens
  • Brown Tabby and White Siberian Kittens
  • Brown Tabby Siberian Kittens
  • Seal (Tabby) Lynx Points Siberian Kittens (this will include with white too)
  • Blue (Tabby) Lynx Points Siberian Kittens (this will include with white too)
I will then over the coming months upload all the different colour Siberian Kittens we have had and I also want to create a photo set for all the lovely photos we receive from new owners of our sweet kittens being spoilt and loved in their new homes.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Flickr Album. my my you can see where Illana gets her stunning looks from, her beautiful mom Boo Boo. xx

    ReplyDelete