Friday 29 October 2010

Not Siberians but just as gorgeous!

I have just sent off my membership renewal for the Scottish Wildcat Association. I came across their website last year and instantly fell in love with them and I was touched by the people who are dedicated in saving this rare breed. There are currently only 400 remaining, and it would be a terrible shame for another part of our small Island's heritage to disappear.

They look such a majestic animal and they make me think how similar they are too Siberians and is this what a Siberian would resemble in the wild?

Please visit the website and see for yourself what a wonderful cat they are! And if you are thinking of a different Christmas present this year and at only £25 for membership, I think this is a wonderful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment